We are excited to announce the Sounds of Space Engineers Competition!
Have you got some musical skill and a passion for the stars? This competition gives you the chance to have a music track inspired by Space Engineers that you create featured in the game itself. The winning entries will be implemented via the sound block and jukebox. On top of this, winners will also receive game/DLC keys and engineer skin sets.
Your entry could evoke classic vibes of the game, or be a truly original take on it! It could be slower or faster, dramatic or relaxed, as we know gameplay in Space Engineers can vary greatly.
We can’t wait to see the musical masterpieces that you create. Good luck!
For all the details and a complete list of contest rules please see our post “Sounds of Space Engineers”.
- Starting: Friday, January 15th, 2021
- Deadline for submissions: Monday, March 15th, 2021
- Create and submit Space Engineers inspired music tracks for your chance to have them implemented into the game via the sound block and jukebox! Winners will also receive additional prizes in the form of merch gift cards, game/DLC keys and engineer skin sets.
- The winners will be announced on livestream with Marek and Karel Antonin (music composer of Space Engineers) on Wednesday, March 31st, 2021
- The top three entries will be chosen by the KeenSWH team.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Please submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sounds of Space Engineers Competition
- Entries must be submitted in MP3 or WAV format. You can submit your music via Google drive links.
- Each contestant can submit as many entries as they like, but each contestant can only win once.
- Minimum score length is 60 seconds and the maximum length is 5 minutes.
- Submissions that contain “sampled ” or be derivative work must include references to the original work.
- Do not use any copyrighted material in your music. If you do use copyrighted material in your video, make sure you have permission to use it or you’re the owner of the copyrighted material.