Some of you have already offered your help with localizing Space Engineers to your native language, so we have set up a system for community translation. If you want to help us with translating of Space Engineers, you can contact us on email@example.com
Space Engineers contains over 1500 strings and can be translated to more than 25 languages – mostly the ones that use Latin and Cyrillic based characters since our game font doesn’t support all existing characters. See the list of supported characters here:
Discuss the localization process at our forum: forums.keenswh.com/?forum=326190
Localization Notes and Advices: forums.keenswh.com/post/localization-notes-advices
If you become a very active translator, your name may get into the game credits.
Note: Please read the below text before you start contributing
The names, images and logos identifying Space Engineers, Keen Software House or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Keen Software House and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the Keen Software House or any other third party.
Contributions to Space Engineers
By sharing any contribution (including text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Keen Software House a. s. you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Keen Software House a. s. a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to the Keen Software House a. s. the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
Further, by submitting your contribution you:
- warrant that your contribution:
– is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Keen Software House for all the purposes specified above;
– is not defamatory; and
– does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Keen Software House against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Keen Software House as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Space Engineers and the purposes specified above.